Detailseite wird geladen...
2005, ISBN: 9780865347632
Raymond Zachary Ortiz is a native of Santa Fe with deep roots in Northern New Mexico where his extended family and ancestors have lived for over four centuries. He was first inspired by poetry as a child listening to his grandfather recite poems in the shade of a willow by a ditch after a long day of chores. Poetry has been an integral part of his life since then, initially as he continued listening and reading, then as a student of poetry and literature. He received his BA from the University of Notre Dame, then lived in Costa Rica while volunteering as a social worker. He continued his formal education at the University of California Berkeley (Boalt Hall) where he received his JD. After over twenty years of law practice in Santa Fe in late 2005, he was appointed district court judge. The pre-dawn hour often finds him at a small table in a dark part of the house, writing out poems in longhand by candlelight. We Had More to Say, Poems Ortiz, Raymond Zachary, Sunstone Press
Frais d'envoizzgl. Versandkosten, Livraison non-comprise
Raymond Zachary Ortiz,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by Sunstone Press Books Books ~~ Poetry~~ American ~~ General We-Had-More-to-Say-Poems~~Raymond-Zachary-Ortiz Sunstone Press Santa Fe native Ortiz was first inspired by poetry as a child listening to his grandfather recite poems in the shade of a willow after a long day of chores. Poetry has been an integral part of his life since then, initially as he continued listening and reading, then as a student of poetry and literature.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Frais d'envoiLivraison non-comprise
2011, ISBN: 0865347638
[EAN: 9780865347632], Nieuw boek, [SC: 4.99], [PU: Sunstone Press], This item is printed on demand for shipment within 3 working days.
European-Media-Service Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany  [Beoordeling: 5 (van 5)]
NEW BOOK Frais d'envoi EUR 4.99
2011, ISBN: 9780865347632
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Sunstone Press]
Frais d'envoiVersand in 10-20 Tagen, , Geen versendingskosten in Duitsland (EUR 0.00)
Informations détaillées sur le livre - We Had More to Say, Poems
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780865347632
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0865347638
Livre de poche
Date de parution: 2011
Editeur: SUNSTONE PR
Poids: 0,181 kg
Livre dans la base de données depuis 15.10.2011 13:00:43
Livre trouvé récemment le 05.01.2018 12:03:42
ISBN - Autres types d'écriture:
< pour archiver...
Livres en relation
- "Lonesome Dave (Softcover)", de "Cargo, David Francis" (9780865347625)
- "Healers on the Mountain", de "Pijoan, Phd Teresa; Pijoan, Teresa" (9780865347649)
- "All Trails Lead to Santa Fe (Softcover)", de "The Official Commemorative Publication by Nineteen Historians with a Foreword by Marc Simmons and a Preface by Orlando Romero" (9780865347618)
- "The Unpleasantness at Parkerton Manor", de "Brown, Barry S." (9780865347656)
- "All Trails Lead to Santa Fe (Hardcover)", de "The Official Commemorative Publication by Nineteen Historians with a Foreword by Marc Simmons and a Preface by Orlando Romero" (9780865347601)
- "In This Earth and in Heaven", de "Swinford, Kennith" (9780865347663)